Thursday, April 15, 2010

Non Musical Ramblings...

Ugh! Just when you get cooking, you stop blogging!

Life is busy as usual: A wedding to plan, a job to find, and adventures at hand. There's never a shortage of things to do...ever! When I grow up I want to be retired. I'd like to have some money in the bank, a cool motorcycle, and of course my wife at my side. But all of this takes planning - are you up for the challenge? I ask myself that daily and the good news is I keep saying, "zzzzz -- hit the snooze button again!" (kidding)

Seriously, at the risk of sounding like a cliche, now is the time to plan for tomorrow. When things go well, I always kid around and say, "all part of the master plan". To a degree (or two) this is very true. I have a master plan. I don't have a hidden agenda, just a plan. But we all have to keep some flexibility in our plan because life is dynamic to say the least. Look at the last couple of years --- great job, met a great girl, economy greatly slowed, got laid off from great job, sold great house, moved to great state of Texas, got engaged to great girl, and I still haven't won the great lottery.

So where to from here? Well, business as usual...head down and keep running. Just remember (talking to myself here), keep enjoying the not-so-proverbial flowers!




Texas Bluebonnets in full bloom


Next entry will be musical...!

Prost,

Me.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete