Saturday, April 4, 2009

Holden Beach Thoughts on Job Seaching and Big Dogs


Ever been to Holden Beach? OMG, it's Beautiful here. It has been far too long since I've been able to enjoy the "Great Escape" beach house. BTW, I have some really nice friends who let me use their house from time to time to reguvinate from whatever is ailing me.


So what's ailing me you ask, well if you read my first post I'm searching for a job...which is a full-time job in itself if you've not experienced this first hand. If you have, then you know what I'm talking about. It is apparent that the more versatile you are the more likely you'll land a job fairly quickly. Although I feel I'm fairly well-balanced in three industries, it still just doesn't seem to matter. Perhaps the stars are not lined up yet (topic for another blog?).


What are my three industries? Music, Education, Technology. What's nice about this is that I can mix and match each within each other. Music Technology, Education Software, Product Clinicians, Software Training, etc. So, the question still begs...where are the jobs?


So What's With the "Big Dogs" in the Title?

Well, here I am at Holden Beach with a big dog: half dalmation and half boxer. He's really a cool pub - stocky, stout, and cute with a touch of hypertension (he's a mix afterall). Check out his pic above!

No comments:

Post a Comment